Alexander Essentials advanced scar gel is effective on old and new scars resulting from surgery, accidents, injury, burns, acne and stretch marks. And With alexander Essentials advanced scar gel your scar can look better.
An exceptional and remarkable formula with a combination of different pure herbs and natural ingredients. Fresh, non sticky gel formula combines of a unique cocktail of 9 Essential Oils, Advanced Formulated with 35% botanical extracts (alchemilla, ivy, horsetail). Pleasant-smelling, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. Particularly recommended during adolescence, periods of weight gain or loss, and during pregnancy.
After all, this is just one alternative which you need to bear in mind if you want to do things the natural way.
- Cocktail of 9 Essential Oils:Frankincense, Myrrh, Camomile, Rose, Grapefruit, Lemon ，Lemongrass, lavender and Cypress.
- Aloe Vera and Horsetail. The juices of these two herbs are considered as great aids in the production and transformation of skin above the scar tissue. These herbs also have the ability to enhance the flexibility of the skin while strengthening it at the same time. The mixture of these two juices can be massaged into the stretch marks every day, particularly throughout the early stages of pregnancy.
- Rose hip oil is very rich in vitamin C, which is very important to the overall health of the skin.
- Butcher’s broom. This herb contains powerful anti-edema and anti-inflammatory properties that can help in the proper stimulation of blood capillaries.
- Calendula. This is a botanical complex that is usually utilized because of its powerful properties that cares for the skin. It aids in cell renewal, cures wounds, decreases irritation and calms and smoothes the skin.
- Centenella. One of its major roles is to enhance blood flow. However, it is also known as an excellent kind of herb in wound healing. It has the ability to stimulate the fibroblast and collagen in the skin.
- Chickweed. The main function of this herb is to aid in preventing tissue deterioration and in stopping bleeding wounds quickly.
- Ginseng. This herb is used to put off the destruction of collagen by stimulating protein synthesis and preventing protein enzymatic deprivation in the fibroblasts.
- Green tea. This herb contains three main advantages. First, it is an antioxidant that can lessen the environmental pollution out from the skin. It also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that decrease irritation on the skin. Lastly, it has a preventive factor that put off destruction of collagen thus resulting to a more firm and flexible skin.
- Hibiscus. This herb has a lot of advantageous complex like reducing the cohesion between the corneacytes which can afflict the width of your skin. It also enhances the skin’s moisture.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with warm water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Do not use on open wounds. Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Begin using Alexander Essentials advanced scar gel as soon as your wound has healed or your sutures have been removed.
- You may also start using it immediately on older scars.
- Just make it part of your routine，should be evenly applied and gently rubbed in a circular motion into the scar.
- 3 times daily for 8 weeks on new scars.
- 3 times daily for 3-6 months on existing scars.
AND WE SAY NO !!!
- NO SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- NO Artificial Fragrances
- NO Harsh Detergents
- NO Animal Derivatives
- NO Harsh Harmful Chemicals
- NO Mineral Oils
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Animal Testing